Mighty Meaty Hot Dog Stuffed Crust (Domino's)

Ok, so I had a look at potential pizza delivery places nearby and they're all rubbish by the looks of things. So the only trustworthy option seems to be Domino's. I love Domino's but it's expensive. Oh well.  Check this out.  It's been out for a while this stuffed crust option. It's stuffed crust (you know, normally with cheese) but this time it's hot dog.  Can you believe it? Hot dog sausage in the crust!



Tonight I've opted for the Mighty Meaty topping, which is: "Domino’s tomato sauce, pepperoni, ham, ground beef, sausage, onions, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese". But, I ditched the onions and ordered double jalapeƱo peppers as replacement. I imaginatively titled it "Mighty Meaty Hot".

This pizza is ten slices of pure beast. 3110 calories to you.

Rating: 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts