Calabrese - Ariete Italian Bar & Restaurant

So there's a restaurant I sometimes go to called "Ariete Italian Bar & Restaurant".  The restaurant lives in a place called Newton-Le-Willows which is in the North West of England. Specifically, 136 High St, Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 9SG.  Authentic Italian cuisine in a contemporary, lively atmosphere (I wrote that sentence all by myself). Anyway, the pizzas are great and taste really fresh and awesome.

The Calabrese is "Tomato, mozzarella and spicy pepperoni sausage".

Definitely worth a look if you're in the area. And actually worth a look if your not in the area. So worth going to the area is what I'm trying to say. And not just the area, but specifically go to the restaurant.

Pizza rating: 8/10

(Just noticed I appear to have photographed what looks like my giant head shadow on the pizza. My head is quite big but not that big. Put it down to good lighting).

Comments

Popular Posts